Shipping & Returns
Q: Do you offer in-store pickup?
A: Not at this time. This is currently in development and hope to have this feature implemented by the end of 2018. Sign up for our emails to stay updated!
Q: How much is shipping?
A: All orders over $50.00 ship for free, always. If you order is under $50.00, the total shipping is calculated at checkout. Free shipping is basic, ground service. Expedited shipping services are available at extra charge.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. All in-stock orders will ship within 48 hours. Tracking numbers are automatically sent to the customer when the package is received by the shipping service.
Q: I didn’t receive my entire order in one box! Why did my order come in multiple boxes?
A: On rare occasions, a customer order must be split between the two stores to fulfill the entire order. Do not worry, your shipping charges will not change if we choose to split-ship the order.
Q: What if you are out of stock on my item?
A: Please come back! We will have more!
Q: A sales associate called and said you were out of my item after I placed my online order. What now?
A: Our website reflects real-time inventory. On rare occasions during the busy season, an item may be sold before a sales associate is able to pull the item to fulfill an online order. This is rare and we try to avoid at all costs. You will be able to cancel the entire order or have your order partially shipped.
We hope you love your purchase, but in case you do not, please read below for the return policy & procedures
If your order is received with a wrong or a defective item, please contact our Web Store Service within 3 days of receiving your order. Web Store Service can be reached via phone at (334) 887-7447 or via email at email@example.com
Return Policy Summary:
- Most items (see exclusions below) are eligible for returns. Return shipments must be received within 30 days of your original ship date. (please allow 5-7 days within the 30 day window for us to receive your return shipment)
- Non-returnable items: seasonal décor, sale items, and customized/personalized items.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- When exchanging an item, return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. Wrapsody will happily ship the replacement item at no cost to the customer.
- Original shipping is non-refundable unless a mistake is made by Wrapsody during order fulfillment.
- Clothing must have original tags attached and in un-worn, un-washed condition.
- A completed Return Authorization Form (included in your original shipment) must accompany the return.
Mail Returns to:
112 North College Street
Auburn, AL 36830